Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services Department provides assistance and support to potential employees as well as personnel currently employed with Dare County Schools.
Effective Teacher Training (ETT) for Substitute Teaching in Dare County Schools
You must register through College of the Albemarle by contacting: (252) 473-2264 ext. 7511.
If you are interested in registering for the class, click here.
All classes will be held at First Flight Middle School Media Center from 4pm to 7pm.
You may contact our department for information regarding the following:
- We will provide information on:
- Employment Issues
- Teacher Support
- Classified Support
- Employee Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Job Opportunities
Benefits Options for Employees
- Pierce Group Benefits
- NC ORBIT Online Retirement Benefits through Integrated Technology
- Employee Benefits and Salary
- North Carolina Retirement Info
- North Carolina Teachers' & State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan