Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services Department provides assistance and support to potential employees as well as personnel currently employed with Dare County Schools.
Interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher in Dare County Schools?
Visit the Substitute Teacher page found under Careers.
You may contact our department for information regarding the following:
- We will provide information on:
- Employment Issues
- Teacher Support
- Classified Support
- Employee Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Job Opportunities
Benefits Options for Employees
- Pierce Group Benefits
- Benefits Booklet
- NC ORBIT Online Retirement Benefits through Integrated Technology
- Employee Benefits and Salary
- North Carolina Retirement Info
- North Carolina Teachers' & State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Dare County Schools partners with McLaughlin Young to provide benefits to employees on personal or work-related challenges and concerns. The service is confidential and free to employees and househould family members.