Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services Department provides assistance and support to potential employees as well as personnel currently employed with Dare County Schools.
Click here to view available employment opportunities.
Interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher in Dare County Schools?
Visit the Substitute Teacher page found under Careers.
Substitute Teacher Information
You may contact our department for information regarding the following:
- We will provide information on:
- Employment Issues
- Teacher Support
- Classified Support
- Employee Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Job Opportunities
Benefits Options for Employees
- Pierce Group Benefits
- Benefits Booklet
- NC ORBIT Online Retirement Benefits through Integrated Technology
- Employee Benefits and Salary
- North Carolina Retirement Info
- North Carolina Teachers' & State Employees' Comprehensive Major Medical Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Dare County Schools partners with McLaughlin Young to provide benefits to employees on personal or work-related challenges and concerns. The service is confidential and free to employees and househould family members.