Elementary School is Where Your Child's Journey Begins!
Our educators create learning experiences that capture our children’s hearts and minds. We believe in teaching them the habits for learning that will ensure their success throughout school and beyond.
Our Curriculum is Rich and Robust
Forward thinking and creative, our schools provide curriculum-rich learning environments. Here are a few of the initiatives that can be found in our classrooms:
- Regular physical movement is incorporated through Physical Education classes and daily recess.
- STEM is incorporated in lessons and students have access to cutting-edge technology.
- Each student in grades K-2 has access to iPads and Tablets.
- Each student in grades 3-5 has access to our Chromebook One-to-One Initiative.
- Differentiated instruction is delivered through reading, writing and math workshops.
- Student progress is continually monitored and instruction is adjusted to best meet student needs.
- Teachers collaborate on a weekly basis in professional learning communities to ensure curriculum is aligned across and between grade levels.
- Each school has a licensed nurse and counselor to provide support and guidance to our students.
- After-school enrichments programs are available in addition to summer camps.
(252) 480-8888 extension: 1928
(252) 480-8888 extension: 1904
Buxton, N.C. 27920
Fax: (252) 995-4719
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Manteo, N.C. 27954
Steve Blackstock | Principal
Tami Harper | Assistant Principal
Shannon Castillo | Assistant Principal
Nags Head, NC 27959