Accountability and Testing
The Testing and Accountability staff support schools in the implementation of the North Carolina Testing Program and Federal required testing measures.
Testing is conducted in a fair and ethical manner according to the guidelines established by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (NCDPI).
The Testing and Accountability Department provides support in the areas of:
- Assuring security of testing materials
- Training staff for each state test with appropriate testing procedures
- Implementing a high quality data collection process for accountability programs
- Analyzing and reporting data to support high levels of academic growth and achievement.
For additional information, visit the NCDPI Division of Accountability website.
- 2021-2022 Testing Calendar
- Reports and Statistics
- Testing Code of Ethics
- State Report Card
- Research and Data Requests
- NC Required State Testing
- Read to Achieve Grade 3 End-of-Year Results, 2020-21
- Read to Achieve Grades 1-2 End-of-Year Results, 2020-21
School Test Coordinators
|Cape Hatteras Secondary School||Annette O'Neal||(252) 955-5730 ext. 3002|
|Cape Hatteras Elementary School||April Oden||(252) 995-6196 ext. 3647|
|Dare Learning Academy||Drew Sawyer||(252) 473-5841 ext. 1003|
|First Flight High School||Lela Ingram||(252) 449-7000 ext. 2403|
|First Flight Middle School||Kassie Mount||(252) 441-8888 ext. 2203|
|First Flight Elementary School||Kristin Dyer||(252) 441-1111 ext. 2002|
|Kitty Hawk Elementary School||Lisa Colvin||(252) 261-2313 ext. 1623|
|Manteo High School||Sarah Pritchard||(252) 473-5842 ext. 1003|
|Manteo Middle School||Grady Edwards||(252) 473-5549 ext. 1202|
|Manteo Elementary School||Elizabeth Kenan||(252) 473-2742 ext. 1402|
|Nags Head Elementary School||Denise Stone||(252) 480-8880 ext. 1802|