We're proud that our schools feel like families.
Our goal is to collaborate with parents to cultivate healthy growth, build productive habits, and establish enriching relationships for our students. Come join us and get involved!
Parent Involvement in Dare County Schools
We realize that attending school is a significant milestone in the life of your child. That's why our goal is to ensure that your child's educational experience is positive and academically rigorous.
Each school in Dare County provides multiple opportunities for parents to get involved! All of our elementary schools have vibrant and active Parent Teacher Associations. Additionally, our middle and high schools offer parent involvement through academics and athletics.
Our goal is to support all of our parents and serve as a resource for questions and provide information for success. Throughout your child's journey in Dare County Schools, our Parent Organizations are just a phone call away!
We encourage all of our parents to get involved! There is no better way to experience the warmth and energy of the Dare County community than by volunteering at your child's school or at the many events we sponsor annually.
Digital Communications Director
Important Forms and Useful Information
- General Documents
- Attendance Area Transfer Forms
- Driver's Education
- Health and Medication Forms
- Student Forms
- 2018-2019 PreK Flyer
- 2018-2019 PreK Flyer (Spanish)
- Acceptable Use form for Internet Access
- Attendance Area Transfer Form
- Bus Request Form - Elementary School
- Bus Request Form - Middle and High School
- Bus Request Guidelines
- Permission to Ride the Bus with a 4th Grader or Older or Sibling
- Permission to Ride the Bus with a 4th Grader or Older or Sibling (Spanish)
- Excused Absence for College Visit Form
- Consent for Information Form
- Educational Opportunity Prior Approval Request Form
- Exchange of Information Form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- PreK Application
- PreK Application (Spanish)
- Residence Change Form
- Residence Verification Form