Board of Education
Core Values and Mission
The mission of the Dare County Board of Education is to support the students and staff by providing the necessary resources and support to ensure that every student is successful.
Goals and Objectives
- Recruit, train and retain quality teachers and administrators.
- Prepare all students for college, careers, and life.
- Follow sound, efficient financial procedures and provide resources and auxiliary services that support the instructional program.
- Provide responsible maintenance of facilities and grounds.
- Engender community support through an active public relations program.
Mission: Educate Every Child
Vision: All students will graduate on time, prepared for college, careers, and life.